能给我换个房间吗?这儿太吵了。
My wife was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made.
我妻子被运送行李的电梯发出的嘈杂声弄醒了几次。
She said it was too much for her.
她说这使她难以忍受。
I'm awfully sorry,sir.
非常对不起,先生。
I do apologize.
我向您道歉。
No problem,sir.
没问题,先生。
We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today.
我们会尽力办到,但是今天我们没有空余房间。
Could you wait till tomorrow?
等到明天好吗?
I hope we'll be able to enjoy our stay in a quiet suite tomorrow evening and have a sound sleep.
我希望明天晚上我们能呆在一套安静的房间里睡个好觉。
And if there is anything more you need, please let us know.
如果还需要别的什么东西,请告诉我们。
The light in this room is too dim.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。
Please get me a brighter one.
请给我换个亮的。
Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away.
好的,先生,我马上就回来。
The room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.
这房间太冷了,我睡觉时感到很冷。
引用地址:http://cnwmz.com/yingyuziliao/200909/103882.html
相似搜索:投诉 处理 Settling complaints 经典句型 英语资料 返回首页
作者:网民投稿 | 写于:2009-9-21");
上篇范文:各种功能的汽车用英语如何表达
下篇范文:托福考试语法部分的最重要的规则